- Americans in Jeopardy -Opt In USA
- The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Court
- FCVFC Services - Child Forensic Advocacy
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Psychiatric Slavery
- Good Police
- Registration Form for Unanimous Is Not Enough Rally
- Sponsorship Packages for Unanimous is not Enough Rally
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Another Huckabee Insider Accused Of Molestation & Why His Morality Is A Lie
"A second associate of presidential candidate and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) is facing molestation accusations from the past, BuzzFeed reports.
BuzzFeed reported Wednesday night that John Perry, a prolific author who has worked with Huckabee on several books, was accused of child molestation in two different lawsuits.
"A 2012 police investigation of Perry’s alleged offenses found that 'the allegations of sexual battery were sustained' but that the statute of limitations had expired," BuzzFeed's Andrew Kaczynski and Ilan Ben-Meir wrote, citing a police department spokesperson."