- Americans in Jeopardy -Opt In USA
- The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Court
- FCVFC Services - Child Forensic Advocacy
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Psychiatric Slavery
- Good Police
- Registration Form for Unanimous Is Not Enough Rally
- Sponsorship Packages for Unanimous is not Enough Rally
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Human Trafficking in Arkansas? YES!
Does human trafficking take place in Arkansas? YES! Is there a good plan on identifying, fighting and advocating for victims/ survivors in Arkansas? Not YET, but come join a team of professionals who want to work together to help make bigger and stronger changes in Arkansas. The objectives for this webinar are: Define human trafficking, Arkansas laws, how to identify human trafficking, prevalence of human trafficking, and available treatments for victims.