The latest news from MedicalKidnap.com:
North Carolina Mother Flees State to Protect Children from State-sponsored Kidnapping
A grieving North Carolina mother who lost her 7-year-old son when a neighbor's dog attacked him and mauled him to death, has taken her five remaining children and left the State of North Carolina to allegedly protect them from being taken away by social services. WRAL in North Carolina interviewed the grieving mother, Jamie West, who reported that the accident reopened a 5-year-old rift between her and the Robeson County Department of Social Services. Soical workers allegedly threatened to take her remaining children after the funeral of her 7-year-old son Talen. Rather than attend the funeral, she has reported that she has left the state with her children.
401 Congress Ave.
Austin TX 78701
- Americans in Jeopardy -Opt In USA
- The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Court
- FCVFC Services - Child Forensic Advocacy
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Psychiatric Slavery
- Good Police
- Registration Form for Unanimous Is Not Enough Rally
- Sponsorship Packages for Unanimous is not Enough Rally