- Americans in Jeopardy -Opt In USA
- The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Court
- FCVFC Services - Child Forensic Advocacy
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Psychiatric Slavery
- Good Police
- Registration Form for Unanimous Is Not Enough Rally
- Sponsorship Packages for Unanimous is not Enough Rally
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Monday, September 2, 2019
Sunday, September 1, 2019
Belinda Parker-Brown: Fighting Modern Day Slavery and Injustice in Louisiana
Belinda Parker-Brown is a force to be reaconed with in Louisiana. As a private citizen, she tired of mass incarceration and injustice and began to fight back.
After seeing hundreds of innocent people freed from the largest prision system in the world, The State of Louisiana prison system, she is going back for hundreds more as A FORCE FOR JUSTICE.
A massive rally is planned to protest injustice in Louisiana at the state capital building on 5 October 2019. Learn of the details and objectives of the rally.
Learn about the victories and the possibilities for the future and how we can all work together to reform the penal and injusitce systems of America.;Register for the rally NOW. https://www.citizensdemandingjustice.org/p/registration-form-for-unanimous-is-not.html
Become a much needed sponsor here: https://www.citizensdemandingjustice.org/p/blog-page_1.html Learn more about Belinda at https://www.launitedi.org/ Please share, come, support!
Saturday, August 31, 2019
Friday, August 30, 2019
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Friday, May 10, 2019
James Risen discusses the need for protection of press freedom. Learn of the importance of the Press Freedom Defense Fund. Explore how reporting is being criminalized.
Daniel Hale is a drone whistle blower. Through his reporting, I have learned that the United States government can kill anyone, anywhere at anytime.
- How are the decisions being made?
- Can drones be used against people here in the United States as they are against people all over the globe?
- Why is it that we are not having a discussion about how the national security state is deciding who lives and dies?
- What does Jeremy Scahill's report on the Kill Chain reveal?
- The documentary National Bird by Sonia Kennebeck reveals no one is held accountable for drone attacks, assassinations.
Mary Hooks reveals how poor people are being held in jail for extended periods with no trail and without being found guilty, because they do not have bail money. Explore the abusive court bail system and why it must be abolished. See www.southernersonnewground.org
- Black Moma Bail Day has been established to seek the release of as many black mothers from jail who are detained simply because they do not have money.
- Sandra Bland ended up dead because she could not pay a $500 bail.
Mike Spies discusses the NRA implosion following a series of school shootings.