Friday, April 29, 2016
Thursday, April 28, 2016
- How patients feeling better within days not months nor years utilizing unique treatment protocols
- How people suffering from PTSD being helped with EMDR and CES
- How autistic children and adults being helped with Neuro-feedback and CES in San Diego
- What it like working within the county jail with inmates
- What kind of results have been revealed when treating panic and anxiety disorders without medications
- What has it been like working with couples
- What is the benefit the new parenting / co-parenting program
Thursday, April 21, 2016
4 Things You Need to Know Before Reporting Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse - The Dilemma for the Protective Parent
- False Allegations
- Brain Washing
We will be on Kiler Davenport's Show tonight, 23 April 2016 at 6 PM Pacific to announce breaking news.
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Hidden in Plain Sight: 5 Things You Need to Know About Fraud in Arizona's Foster Care System with Richard Emanuel and Dr. Jill Jones-Soderman
- The Personal Dream
- Betrayal of the Dream for Prospective Parent and Children on Display- Children are Window Dressing pictured to create the stock pile of child merchandise in a catalogue.
- The Assembly Line Business of Foster Care/ Adoption Fraud Spelled Out
- Factory Farming Children in the Industrial Age –
- Children are transferred into the hands of abusers as police, criminal justice authorities, therapists, forensic experts advise to allow evidence to “ripen” as child victims suffer irreparable harm from inescapable horrendous embedded memories.
- Blanket, hollow accusations of “retaliation” for___ are flung in the face of those who come forward to report.
- Those who disclose horrific crimes often face severe consequences for disclosure and even more severe consequences for perseverance in insisting upon investigation of allegations.
- The Story of St. Nicholas of Mira and the Catholic Church
- Foster Care Review Boards – The Face of Authenticity, Authority“Social Workers”/Wardens – Licensing Boards – Certification to commit heinous crime against children – and the beat goes on!
- Professionals – Physicians, Therapist, Psychologists – Further “Veneer” Psycotherapy, psycopharmacology, medical intervention – factory farming
- As the appetite for funds stemming from foster care farming increase, the drive to recruit foster farmers grows - Outreach –
- The Prison Population as New Recruits
- The Faith Community – So Much for Separation of Church and State
- The Screening Process to Become a Foster Farmer – Implications for Gay and LGBT Children.
- The Current State of Foster Care in AZ.
- Rick Manuel – Advocate/Activist/Accomplishments
Friday, April 8, 2016
Progress in the World Radio Show - 5 Ways Judges Become Outlaws and Courts Become the Wild, Wild West
10 AM Pacific/1PM Eastern
Sunday 10 April 2016
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
Progress in the World Radio Show
28 Things You Need to Know About Ways Court Mandated Treatment Places You at the Mercy of the Court
- Outright Violations related to:
- Freedom of Speech and Choice
- Admission of statements against personal interest
We value your thoughts and concerns! 310-861-2349 to call into the show.
Visit http://www.familyunity.com Call 917.589.8008 To Reach Dr. Weinstein
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Monday, March 28, 2016
The FDA is attempting to down-classify the shock device to say that shock treatment (shooting electricity through the head to cause a grand mal seizure) is 'safe enough' for people with "treatment-resistant" depression or who "require rapid response".
This video is about #FDAStopTheShockDevice Sign petition here: https://www.change.org/p/fda-stop-fda-from-down-classifying-the-shock-device-to-a-class-ii-device-stop-shock-treatment Info for submitting your own comment to FDA here: http://www.madinamerica.com/2016/02/40-days-to-tell-the-fdastoptheshockdevicePosted by Lauren Tenney on Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Please speak out before it's too late. Our petition and complaint to the FDA are below.
Monday, March 21, 2016
PTSD and domestic violence
Traffic and similar problems
NOTE: If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please respond to this message with REMOVE in the subject line. Comments or criticisms of our policies or Web sites should be to comments at ejfi.org.
You are receiving this message because (1) you asked to be added to our mailing list; (2) you sent the EJF an e-mail or requested help from us; (3) you are known to work on issues related to human rights; (4) you are known to be interested in civil liberties and equal justice; (5) your name and address appeared as an addressee on email sent to us; (6) you are a member of or contribute to the Equal Justice Foundation, or (7) you are on a distribution list that forwards EJF newsletters.
Equal Justice Foundation
455 Bear Creek Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906-5820