- Americans in Jeopardy -Opt In USA
- The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Court
- FCVFC Services - Child Forensic Advocacy
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Psychiatric Slavery
- Good Police
- Registration Form for Unanimous Is Not Enough Rally
- Sponsorship Packages for Unanimous is not Enough Rally
Monday, September 2, 2019
Sunday, September 1, 2019
Belinda Parker-Brown: Fighting Modern Day Slavery and Injustice in Louisiana
Belinda Parker-Brown is a force to be reaconed with in Louisiana. As a private citizen, she tired of mass incarceration and injustice and began to fight back.
After seeing hundreds of innocent people freed from the largest prision system in the world, The State of Louisiana prison system, she is going back for hundreds more as A FORCE FOR JUSTICE.
A massive rally is planned to protest injustice in Louisiana at the state capital building on 5 October 2019. Learn of the details and objectives of the rally.
Learn about the victories and the possibilities for the future and how we can all work together to reform the penal and injusitce systems of America.;Register for the rally NOW. https://www.citizensdemandingjustice.org/p/registration-form-for-unanimous-is-not.html
Become a much needed sponsor here: https://www.citizensdemandingjustice.org/p/blog-page_1.html Learn more about Belinda at https://www.launitedi.org/ Please share, come, support!